Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Playlist.

The best way to show your partner how much you care this Valentine's Day? Make a mix CD with these love songs on them, which are some of my favorites, along with a few of my friend's picks. 14 songs, in an order that best details the path of a romantic relationship in my opinion, and are just some good songs in general.   (Acknowledgements to Kelsey [#3], Russ [#9], Marc [#10] & Mike [#13] for their contributions)

You may thank me later. and you can put these in any order you feel like. Here's my order.
***
1. These United States - First Sight
2. The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
3. Mr. Big - To Be With You
4. Garth Brooks- To Make You Feel My Love
5. Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are
6. Radiohead- Exit Music (for a film)
7. Bush - Glycerine
8. Jewel- You Were Meant for Me
9. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dosed
10. Beach Boys - God Only Knows
11.Pearl Jam - Just Breathe
12. Barry White- Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby,
13. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
14. Daniel Johnston- True Love Will Find You In The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment